The Koindanomics Magazine is NOT your average magazine, blog, or news outlet that highlights stories of racial injustice within the Black community. The leadership team recognizes that there is an overrepresentation of these stories in the media and a simultaneous underrepresentation of relevant economic teachings for the Black community.
What Koindanomics Magazine is Not
We ask ourselves five questions to help guide our decision-making for publishing content.
- Is this economically relevant?
- How will this educate, enlighten, or empower the community first?
- How will this educate, enlighten, or empower the individual next?
- How can this education, enlightenment, or empowerment be practically applied within the community?
- How can this education, enlightenment, or empowerment be practically applied for the individual?
- Enlighten, Educate, Execute
- We take a different approach to education.
- Typically, “education” refers to learning how to participate in a specific system. What if the system doesn’t work for you? Then what?
Sign up now to receive free weekly updates
At Koindanomics, education = Frameworks, Formulas, and Functions. We simply don’t believe one system works for everyone. So, we are on a mission to expose our readers to a WORLD full of options.
We know that a man is only as honest as his options. This means that most people would make completely different choices if they knew they had those choices as options in the first place. The problem with the typical “educational” system is that it places someone else in a position of authority and he/she uses that authority to tell you what works best for you. In essence, you give away all of your power to someone else.
When you rely on someone else to present you with your options and education, you also give them the power to determine how far you will go. In the world of finance especially, individuals work in their own self-interest. This authority figure is only going to educate you on your options that will generate the most profit for them. Why on earth would they tell you about more lucrative options that don’t put money back in their pocket?
At Koindanomics Magazine, we make you aware of problems and then present you with options; that’s how we enlighten you.
Then we teach you Frameworks, Formulas, and Functions to carefully analyze those options and determine what works best for you; that’s how we educate you.
Then we instruct you on how to pursue some of the options presented; that’s how we encourage you to execute what you’ve learned.
Enlightenment, Education, and Execution are how we help you restore the power you have been trained to give away to others.
African Business Specialist